Cleaned fish - whole ones or cut into pieces
Turmeric powder - 1 tbsp
Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
Pepper powder - 1/2 tsp
Ginger Garlic paste - 1 tbsp
Lemon juice / Tamarind juice - 1 tsp
Curry leaves - 1 spring
Oil to fry
1. Clean the fish thoroughly with turmeric powder and salt.
2. Make small slits on the fish bothsides.
3. Make a mix of ginger garlic paste, 1/4 tsp turmeric, chilli and pepper powder, lemon/turmeric juice, some crushed curry leaves and salt.
4. Marinate the fish in the masala mix for 30-40 mins
5. Deep fry or pan fry the fish and serve hot. Tada! Thats it!
I have tried to make a recipe page with pictures for this one. You can just save these or print them for later.
Let me know if you liked this idea.