Cooking Time: 15 mins
200 gms Paneer cubed
2 1/2 tbsp Maida/ All purpose flour
3 tbsp corn flour
1 tbsp rice flour
1 1/2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
1/2 tsp chat masala (optional)
1/4 tsp garam masala
1 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp coriander powder
1 Onion sliced
1 1/2 tbsp thick curd
1. Mix all the flours, ginger garlic paste, chat masala, garam masala, 1/2 of red chilli powder, coriander powder and 3/4 teaspoon salt in a bowl.
2. Add little water and make it into a medium thick paste. Add the paneer cubes and marinate them for 10 mins.
3. Heat oil in a kadai to deep fry the paneer cubes. Fry them in batches until golden brown and crispy.
4. Heat 2 tsp oil in a pan. Add the onions and curry leaves. Saute well.
5. Add the curd, remaining chilli powder and salt. Mix well and cook for a minute.
6. Add fried paneer cubes and give it a nice stir for a couple of minutes. Switch off the stove and serve hot.
Keep trying new recipes and let me know if you have any exciting ones to try!