Paneer/ Cottage Cheese - 200 gms
Onion - 1/2 (cubed)
Capsicum - 1/2 (cut into squares)
Garlic - 2 chopped
Green chilli - 1 chopped
Butter - 2 tbsp
Soy sauce - 1 tbsp
Chilli sauce/ Sriracha - 1/2 tsp
Vinegar - 1/2 tsp
1. Stir fry paneer in some butter or oil with salt and pepper. Keep aside.
2. In the same pan, sauté chopped garlic, onion, bell pepper and green chilli.
3. Add in some soy sauce, chilli/ sriracha sauce, and vinegar.
4. Add in the paneer cubes and let it simmer for a minute.
5. Adjust taste with salt and pepper.
Your Paneer Chilli is ready to eat! So simple right? Do try n let me know 😊👍🏼