Time taken: 10 mins
Cauli rice - 1 1/2 cup (Boil cauliflower florets for 2-3 mins, let it cool down and then grate it using food processor. I store it in refrigerator for couple of days and use it when required.)
Ghee / Coconut oil - 2-3 tsp
Mustard seeds - 1/2 tsp
Urad dal - 1/2 tsp
Hing - a pinch
Peanuts - 1 tbsp
Chopped green chilli - 1 tbsp
Chopped ginger - 1 tsp
Finely chopped Onion - 1/2 an onion
Turmeric Powder - 1/4 tsp
Juice of one Lemon
1. In a kadai, heat the oil. Add in the mustard, urad, hing and curry leaves. Let it splutter.
2. Then add the chopped ginger, green chillies and onion. Add salt and let it cook for a while.
3. Now you can add the peanuts (better if you have it roasted) and mix well.
4. Add turmeric powder and cook well. Amazing flavour already :)
5. Mix the cauli rice with this mixture. It doesn't get mushy like the white rice. Let it heat up well.
6. Add the lemon juice, mix thoroughly and switch off the flame.
Your keto lemon rice is ready to be served or packed in a cute lunchbox for your loved one. They will never realise that it's not rice.
Similarly we do a lot of mixed rice recipes with Cauliflower, million possibilities. Let us know by commenting below if you would like to see more such recipes. Happy cooking until then :)