Wheat Noodles - 1 packet ( Serves 2-3)
Onion thinly sliced - 1 big
Tomato finely chopped - 1
Garlic finely chopped - 1 tsp
Carrot Juliened - 1/2 cup
Capsicum juliened - 1/2 cup
Baby corn Juliened - 1/4 cup (Optional)
Add any other veggies you have like cabbage, moong sprouts, etc.
Chilli Powder - 1/2 tsp
Soya Sauce - 1/2 tsp
Vinegar/ Ajinimoto - 1/2 tsp
Olive Oil / Any oil
1. First boil the noodles as per the instructions on the pack. Add 1 tsp oil and salt when boiling it. Switch off when the noodles is 3/4th cooked. Strain it and rinse with cold water to stop overcooking. Keep it aside. You can also use Maggi Noodles in the same way, but boil it only for 1-2 minutes because it gets overcooked very quickly. But this recipe with maggi noodles will be loved by kids. Wheat/ Hakka noodles tastes a little bit different but healthier option.
2. In a big kadai, pour 2 tbsp of olive oil. Add chopped garlic and onion. Saute well.
3. Add Tomato and other chopped veggies. Add required salt and saute well. But don't overcook, keep it crunchy.
4. Add chilli powder and soya sauce. Mix well on high heat.
5. Add the strained noodles little by little and mix well with the veggies. Keep the flame on medium, so that the noodles doesnt overcook but gets heated thoroughly.
6. Add vinegar or ajinimoto (optional) and mix well.
7. Serve hot with tomato sauce.
Hope you liked this favorite recipe for ours!!