Mutton Kheema - 250g (Minced Mutton)
Mutter/ Peas - 1 cup
Onion - 2 (finely sliced)
Tomatoes - 2 (Finely chopped)
Ginger Garlic paste - 1 tbsp
Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
Corriander Powder/ Dhaniya - 1 tsp
Garam Masala - 1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Saunf/ Fennel Seeds - 1 tsp
1. Saute mutton kheema in a tbsp of oil. Now boil this kheema in a pressure cooker with a pinch of turmeric and half a tablespoon of ginger garlic paste. Let it cook for 5-6 whistles or until cooked completely. Mutton takes a lot of time to cook, but be patient.
2. Heat a tbsp of oil in a kadai/pan. Add saunf and then sliced onions with remaining ginger garlic paste. Saute well until onions become transparent.
3. Add chilli powder, dhaniya/ corriander powder, garam masala, saunf powder (optional) to the onions and fry for 2 mins.
4. Now add the cut tomatoes and mix well.
5. Add the peas and let it cook for sometime, about 2 minutes.
6. Add the cooked mutton kheema with less water used for boiling it (as required). Do not add more water. Add salt. Keep mixing until it cooks and oil seperates. Transfer to a serving bowl, add chopped corriander leaves and serve with roti/rice/bread.
It's finger licking good :) Have it with Dosa or Bread, makes a nice combo.
Happy Cooking!! Let us know how it turned out for you.